Glosas is an academic and scientific journal (e-ISSN: 2327-7181) specialized in the study and analysis of Spanish in and of the United States, and of all topics related to this field.
Petición de contribucionesEnvíe su propuesta para el próximo número de Glosas hasta el 25 de junio de 2019. Consulte las normas de publicación.
Glosas is currently published twice a year (in March and September). To be considered for publication, contributions (articles about the Spanish language “in and of” the United States, as well as reflections on related issues, bilingualism and /or diglossia in the United States, varieties in the Spanish language, etc.) submitted for favorable review by a double-blind peer review must meet the following criteria:
- Be written in Spanish
- Be original
- Not have been previously shared or disseminated online
- Not have been submitted or offered simultaneously to other publications
Double-blind peer review:
- Double-blind peer review. The article will be sent anonymously to two reviewers of recognized prestige in the specific field of the article, who will then recommend the publication or rejection of the article.
- Analysis of external reviewers. Those articles that have been favorably reviewed or that present discrepancies between the two reviewers will be sent to two external reviewers.
- Decision on whether or not to publish the article. In light of the opinions of the external reviewers, the article will be published or rejected. The author will be notified by email of the acceptance or rejection of his or her work.
In order to be published, contributions must be favorably evaluated by two external anonymous reviewers. Glosas will have recourse to a third reviewer in cases wherein a wider consensus is needed.
Glosas offers immediate and open access to its contents and to full texts. Free access to research results fosters a greater exchange of knowledge on a global scale.